1. Hello Guest,
    Please register an account with your email or through your Steam account in order to view or interact with our forum!
  2. 1942RP has been re-categorized to DarkRP.
    1942RP is now categorized under the "DarkRP" category and no longer be in it's own "1942RP" category. If you wish to find 1942RP, you must find it under the DarkRP Category, or save the server to your favorites.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Administrative Review 9/11/2017

Discussion in 'Administrative Announcements' started by Pain, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pain

Pain Community Internal Man. Staff Member

[​IMG]

Over the past several months UA has noticed that the staff team’s work has become unsatisfactory and too lax. Therefore over the next two weeks, both of the 1942RP and Forum & Ts3 Division’s staff will be placed on an Administrative review. For those who pass the review it will not affect your chances of promotion. UA has acknowledged the opinions of the community and agree that the staff team has degraded and is longer fit to continue this way. For these reasons, I will be launching a full review of the entire administration team. The main reasons for this review are because of the following:

• Severe lack of maturity/professionalism

• Unsuitable lack of rule knowledge/understanding

• Severely unacceptable lack of activity

• Lack of trust within the administration

• Suspicion of bias between staff

• Staff members failing to fulfill their duties
    For the next couple of weeks, all staff will be monitored and reviewed, and all complaints and supportive evidence against a staff member(s) will be closely looked into. Please private message all complaints/evidence you have to me (@Pain), and @Kakakarrotkake for 1942RP Staff and @King for Forum and Ts3 staff​

• Dumb x 11
    • Like x 6
    • Nice Meme x 2
    • What x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Hot x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Trophy x 1
    • Money x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Pain

Pain Community Internal Man. Staff Member

Reminder
    This is the final week of our Administrative review.
    If you have any complaints and/or supportive evidence against a staff member(s) please report it.
    We are trying to improve our team as much as possible.
    If you have any complaints or supportive evidence against a staff member(s) please message myself (@Pain) and @Kakakarrotkake for 1942RP Staff
    and message myself (@Pain) and @King for Forum and Ts3.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.