1. Hello Guest,
    Please register an account with your email or through your Steam account in order to view or interact with our forum!
  2. Hello Guest,
    Are you able to handle a position of power? Are you looking to support or contribute to our community? You may possibly wish to become a 1942RP Trial Moderator. You can apply on our forum here, in the respective section.
    Dismiss Notice

San Andreas Academy Date 3/25

Discussion in 'Police Department' started by bacondragon7, Mar 16, 2017.

1. bacondragon7

bacondragon7 1942RP Senior Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    The first academy will be held on March 25th. More information on an exact time will be posted when the date gets closer. I have decided to put the date here as I have been doing some roleplay for the Illinois State Police. I will be using information I've learned while working with them in this academy date. There will be 2 list of signing up, either as a police officer or role player. This is a mandatory requirement in becoming a full officer for the server where you receive benefits, and if you want to be promoted to a higher rank *Cough @Coenio cough @Welsh Cough*

The academy will consist of learning what types of gear, cars, and uniforms are acceptable for a class. It works on how to deal with the following situations:
    Traffic Stops, High Risk Traffic Stops, DUI Stops, Accident Reports, Active Shooters, Hostage Situations, Crime In Progress, Store Robbery Reports, Suicidal Suspects, Determining If Someone Is Under The Influence, Dealing With Aggressive Individuals and more!

Officers will also go over use of deadly force, pursuit tactics, when they need to escalate force, and more!

Training will take around two hours or more. Some scenarios cadets will be allowed to roleplay the scenario.

Before you enlist for cop, please fill out the police whitelist application here:
    https://peopleofgaming.com/forum/index.php?threads/police-applications.59406/

Police Request for Academy:

Code:
    Name:
    Have you made a whitelist application yet? (If no make one):

Officer Badge Number (If you do not have one request one on the badge numbers thread):

What time period are you in?

What time works best (Morning, afternoon, evening, night)

Civilian Roleplayer
    - You must be serious and follow commands at all times
    - Only the amount of roleplayers needed will be used, NOTE if you want to be a cop and a roleplayer it is fine, as if we do not have enough roleplayers cops will roleplay a scenario out

Code:
    Name:
    Link to whitelist Application:

Are you capable of listening to commands?

Will you take this seriously?

Both civilians and police need mics for this event.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    • Nice Meme Nice Meme x 4
    • Love It Love It x 1
  2. John Makkin

John Makkin Veteran Member

Have you made a whitelist application yet? (If no make one): Yep

Officer Badge Number (If you do not have one request one on the badge numbers thread): 512, I really want 301.

What time period are you in? EST

What time works best (Morning, afternoon, evening, night) afternoon and later.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  3. Coenio

Coenio Community Public Manager Staff Member

Name: Coen
    Have you made a whitelist application yet? (If no make one): Yes

Officer Badge Number (If you do not have one request one on the badge numbers thread):507, dibs on 301

GMT+1, (aprox EST+6)

afternoon and evening

• Cute Cute x 2
  4. Spackle

Spackle Former Senior Moddu

Name: Welsh
    Have you made a whitelist application yet? (If no make one): Yes.

Officer Badge Number (If you do not have one request one on the badge numbers thread): 514, But Welsh wants to be somewhere between 200-400. (You get to choose baby)

What time period are you in? EST

What time works best (Morning, afternoon, evening, night) Afternoon - Night.

5. Luke

Luke 1942RP Senior Moderator Staff Member

Name: Luke
    Have you made a whitelist application yet? (If no make one): Yep

Officer Badge Number (If you do not have one request one on the badge numbers thread): 508

What time period are you in?: GMT

What time works best (Morning, afternoon, evening, night): Morning/early afternoon

Note; I'm at a charity event on the 25th in evening.

6. bacondragon7

About what time according to eastern standard? Like would it still be afternoon/evening/night/morning if it was US time.

7. Luke

Luke 1942RP Senior Moderator Staff Member

I'm 4hours I believe in front of EST so anytime between 9am-1pm your time I'll be available

8. bacondragon7

As of now training will be held on Saturday, at 2 PM Central time, (3 PM Eastern Time). After talking with Pain came up with this time. If you cannot make it, PM me a list of times you can make it via the messenger on the forums.