1. Hello Guest,
    Please register an account with your email or through your Steam account in order to view or interact with our forum!
  2. 1942RP has been re-categorized to DarkRP.
    1942RP is now categorized under the "DarkRP" category and no longer be in it's own "1942RP" category. If you wish to find 1942RP, you must find it under the DarkRP Category, or save the server to your favorites.
    Dismiss Notice

TeamSpeak 3 TS3 Rank Addition

Discussion in 'Administrative Announcements' started by Pain, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDanzy

DarkDanzy Veteran Member

But why would you make mods re apply for something again? Dont you trust your mods already?

And honestly, im not trying to be an ass to you, which I know most people here are. I just dont understand why make mods apply again.

2. Pain

Pain Community Internal Man. Staff Member

Senior Mods and up are already given this ability but senior mods have the ability to perm ban. While some mods are ready and can easily handle the responsibility of handing out ts3 permissions, they may not be ready or trusted enough for perm banning. There also might be a few mods who we might feel they aren't trusted enough for this ts3 responsibility while former mods may be more trusted.

On top of that, this is not a staff rank, this is just showing if you're trusted or not. If a staff member with this rank is demoted, it doesn't mean they'll lose their trusted member status on TS3.

Senior Mods and up may receive this upon resignation, but this is a case-by-case basis.

3. Kakakarrotkake

Kakakarrotkake 1942RP Division Director Staff Member

Applications are now open!

For more information please go to the Forum and Ts3 Staff Application Section
    under the TS3 Trusted Status Format and Section Rules.

4. Pain

Pain Community Internal Man. Staff Member

• Nice Meme Nice Meme x 6
    • Flagged Flagged x 1
  5. Mike

Mike Community Policy Enforcer Staff Member

[​IMG]

This is Over. The Rank has been removed. Coen, Kaka, and I have agree'd, As much as the idea was a good idea it was poorly planned. A majority of the people who had the rank didn't actually do anything with it. With the activity of staff being on TS3 much more than before this "Rank" was created, Trial mods will be given the ability to give out registered member and it will be a part of their daily duties. I'd rather have people whom have passed an interview that we "Trust" enough to ban people give out registered then anything else.​

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Late x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.